Biosimilars is a rapidly expanding industry
The biosimilars market set to reach $90 Billion by 2030.Read more here
Biosimilars Industry gets a boost from FDA
FDA gives $1.3M grant to Biologics & Biosimilars Collective Intelligence ConsortiumSecure your place
Next-generation biosimilars will reduce healthcare cost
New biosimilars will reduce the treatment cost of chronic disease by 15 to 20%View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Jeff Gilmore
- Amy Walker
- Divita Gilles
- Jessica Kenison
Mass General Brigham Inc.
- Amy Rappaport
Gritstone bio, Inc.
- Madhavan Nallani
- Daniel Griffith Anderson
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Dong Shen
- Alexander Bukreyev
University of Texas Medical Branch
- Jasmin Samaras
- Nest Scientific USA
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- AIVITA Biomedical Inc.
- 7 Hills Pharma LLC
- IDT Biologika GmbH
- Quantoom Biosciences
- Repligen Corporation
Who should attend
- Biosimilars Research
- Biosimilars Drug Development
- Biosimilars Manufacturing
- Biologics Technologies
- Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnology Research
- Modalities Research
- Translational Research
- Biosimilars Delivery Platforms
- Biological Engineering of Biologics
- Cell Lines Development
- Clinical Research and Development
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Immunization Research & Development
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Biosimilars & Biologics Summit 2024 is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in biosimilars therapeutics that can be interchangeable with biologics to reduce healthcare costs and chronic disease management...…view more...
Key topics for 2024:
- Emerging trends in developing biosimilars and biologic therapeutics
Understand how the development of biosimilars improves access to therapeutic interventions and enhances healthcare affordability.
- The role of biosimilars design in the development of new drug modalities
Achieve a deeper understanding of biosimilars as novel drug modalities beyond traditional small molecules, including RNA, complex peptides, proteins, glycoproteins, and antibodies.
- Exploring new technological advances for the enhanced production of biosimilars
Learn how the latest research in upstream technology for enhanced production enabled biosimilar drugs as well-established therapeutic interventions.
- Latest research in bioavailability and bioequivalence assessment of biologic drugs
Gain insights into statistical considerations in the design, bioavailability, safety, immunogenicity, and bioequivalence of biosimilars products.
- Regulatory and IP strategies for new-to-market biosimilar-based therapeutics
Learn the key regulatory approaches and IP strategies for approval of biologics-based therapeutics to manage chronic disease in the emerging biosimilars market.
- Case studies, clinical trials, and pharmacometrics analysis for biosimilars development
Hear from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful product development and challenges in bringing new therapies to market.
Subscribe for updates:
- Excellent Speaker Line Up. Showcasing the Science and Results from across the Industry.
Anne Renton (Merck)
- Well Organized and Great Discussions. Networking Opportunities Were Excellent.
Carolyn Dulney (Roche)
- Provided a Great Learning Opportunity and Served as a Very Good Networking Event.
Mike Zimmer (Novartis)
- I Loved the Show! Very Informative Conference and a Great Group of People.
Wensheng Du (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Excellent Conference. Very Useful Information. Well Organized Event and Agenda Was Very Appropriate.
Barry Rosen (Sanofi)
- Highly Informational Event with Lots of Opportunities to Engage with Other People from the Field.
Ying Wang (Johnson & Johnson)